Tuesday, September 14, 2010

helpppppp

poor him.

edited version

i've made up my mind to only keeping my eyes to junsu.
but it doesnt mean i hate others 2pm members.
due to his fingers injuries,
i hope he will get better soon.
and i miss his bodyyyyy movement.


also i finished oh my lady.
ahh i still can imagine my conversation with adib about this drama
a long-long time ago.
kata-kata seperti "tak berapa minat la super junior ni"
"yang mane satu choi siwon tu? aku tak tau sangat la"
"super junior kan ramai ahli. macamane la orang bole hapal name2 dorg?
heee itu semua dulu.zaman moda-moda.
dan memang kelakar bila di kenang-kenang semula.
hahahaha
note for myself :
next time jangan taksuke-taksuke orang cepat sangat
sebab nanti bile perasaan tu dah terbalik,
anda yang akan malu sendiri.
HA-HA.


frankly speaking until now i cant differentiate junsu and junho.
thats why i have to put his pics here.



have a nice day people :))))



0 comments: