Thursday, January 13, 2011

what i have to tell

Hello.

1) i'm going to report my duty tomorrow.earlier than others.
2) so on monday i'll go straight to class. that's mean this weekend i have to do something with lesson plan.jhgfgkljhg??
3) yesterday i managed to buy things from hanger to log book in only 37 minutes. i think it's a new record of mine
4) this is my route for this weekend. it's okay as long as i have my mp3 under my tudung.
saturday till tueday - sahalam.
tuesday till thursday - mentakab.
thursday till friday - sahalam.
friday till sunday - mentakab
sunday till ????? - sahalam

6) now about beast. omo omo omo they are here. HERE.
7) i feel good to know i breathe in and breathe out the same quality of air with them. ulalalalaaaa
8) but then i feel so sad as i don't get to see them in live :\


ahhh i have plenty things to do.
till then.wish me luck

0 comments: