Friday, December 9, 2011

forever alone


it's over. why?

SHE :

1) is a bad listener
2) is a terrible girlfriend
3) is cold
4) is heartless
5) is emotionless
6) is almost owns no self confidence
7) is childish
8) loves bad things
9) is so stupid
10) has no skill
11) is a daydreamer
12) is a freak
13) and has all bad characteristics that a girl might have

and HE:

1) has stable foundation of faith
2) has high level of patience
3) is good in sports
4) is precious son/brother/friends
5) has his own plan and goal, and tries to achieve it
6) is matured
7) has and all good criteria that a man should have


p/s: I already told myself to not expect anything from him, coz' i know he is too
good for me. but yet, after almost a year, I can fell the emptiness. but hey,
he deserves someone a lotttttttt betterrrrrrr than me. so, I wish good luck to him.

p/ss: and i wish i will find someone like him. if not 100%, maybe 70%?
*doakan untuk saya sekali k?*

p/ssss: I SHOULD STOP WRITING ABOUT HIM. it's hurt you know

p//sssss: i know that you're very busy. but at least, remember me.
if not what i like/dislike, at least please remember my name. tskk

seriously.it's easy to delete a name from your mind, but not from your heart.

0 comments: