Saturday, January 14, 2012

him



I finally woke up in a very stressful morning, after successfully ignored the past five alarms that I setted last night. I used Adam Levine's duet song with Christina Augilera as my alarm tone. Believe me, his voice is so annoying.Everyone should use this song as their alarm tone. The ray of sunlight from the naked windows came across my eyes, and I could hear the sound of children's voices and laughs from the nearest school, and I knew, it was almost 8 or 9 o'clock. I fold my blanket, and started to think which house chores that my mom left to me to do first, which I only took 5 seconds to think, and I used other few minutes to decide which variety shows that I should watch after finished all the works. Running man or Oh! My School?  Hmm. Then, I brushed my teeth, and went straight to the kitchen and wahhh, all the dishes that I promised to wash on the previous night, gone. Magically. Then with confusion in my mind, I moved to our tiny dining table to tidy up all the leftover food, and jjanng, they were gone. And as I opened the tudung saji,  magnificently, I found a polystyrene with fried noodle and 3 popias with a mug of Milo on the table. Wow!! I was spellbound with all these magic. I don't have to wash the dishes and now I don't have to prepare the breakfirst? Wow.Super daebak. I asked myself, did I actually  have any secret twin that do all the chores while the real me is sleeping? If is so, by now,  'she' surely already done with laundry!! With full of excitement, I went to the another naked windows, I opened it and yeahhhh my prediction was 100% correct. I guess my second version of me is so hardworking and my mom would glad to keep her as the 4th daughter as all yesterday's clothes were hanging in the ampian 50 m from where I stood and I surely can smell the fragment of pink's Downy from there. In other words, all my 'morning' duties were done, and I free to do anything and everything. With smile on my face, I thanked my second 'me'. I took a long bath, acapella-ed I Love You Like A Love Song while scrubbing my body,then used my mom's fancy facial foam after using my own Nanonanonano, brushed my teeth once again, then chose to wear my favourite t-shirt,put a toner, combed my hair,applied a lot of talcum powder and stepped out to the living room. Now is the time to watch TV!! 


 *noted: my living room is so small and we usually don't sweep the floor unless the habuk is really notifying,therefore 'sweeping the floor is never listed in my to-do-list*


*** THAT IS THE REAL STORY OF A REALLY ANNOYING-SPOILT DAUGHTER WHEN ALL THE CHORES ARE DONE BY HER FATHER. 


note from that lazy girl :
1) don't follow me. NEVER use me as example.
2) I glad to have a very kind father, but all his kindness turn me to be such a lazy woman, 
especially when my mom is not around. 
3) hmmm and I don't know what gonna happen to me if one day he ....... 
arghhhhhhh I just even can't think of that
4) my ultimate reason to blog about him is - as reminder for me to be a good daughter 
for him, and never disobey his instructions, although it may be hard~~~~~ 

0 comments: