Wednesday, October 14, 2009

depressed.


first at all, if u're stranger,who not noe me deeply
u might dont understand my situation
thus, dont judge me

i'm not blame you, or anyone else
i'm not mad at you
it is about me, and my broken heart

sumtime, i cant deny dat
i felt very depressed,
ur attitude,
ur expectation,
ur ambition,
ur hope,
ur dream
toward me
are toooooooo high
dat hard to me to get it
nor impossible to me to through it
i noe u noe dat
but still
u push me
every single day

u broke my heart, it's ok
u make my cry, i can accept it
u make me felt down, emm....i still can recover
but,
excessive stress comes from u,
really enough for me

i'm normal, ordinary human
who has soft heart, and pair of eyes dat easy to wet
i cant accept ur scold, anger,disappoint in a same time

i hate crying.
even now, writing about you
makes my tend to cry
i know, u dont understand me
and always underestimate me
y????
am i too bad to you?
am i too stupid?
am i not fix ur expectation?

i'm sorry.
i do a lot of mistakes.
yes i do.
but cant u forget it?

please give me more time and space
for me to show up my true ability
and please
accept my weakness
and believe to my strengthness

sarangheyo.
i'm sorry.





0 comments: