Thursday, October 29, 2009

nothing but the truth


well
today i follow my mum to her school
and on a night b4,
i was struggling which baju kurung shuld i wear,
hahaha
apela, mcm nk g deting je
pdahal...g belengu je pun
then, after mum send my lil bro, we go to highway
and on 7.25 am, we arrive there

i'm not ready for any teaching session
and, i still not good with that
unfortunately
mum told teacher miza,
sk belengu's english teacher
to give me 10 min of teaching during her class
(she teach standard 3)
and guess what happen?
a couple of minutes b4 the exact time,
my nervousness come and nearly kill me
but, thank to my lecturers
for the knowledge that you gave me
it really help me
and for madam nirmala,
ily!!!!!
hahaha
even it only 10 min section,
and i just do some revision since next week is their final examination,
i got priceless experience

then, on 11.30 am
mum's second assistant,
cikgu sadna (also an eng teacher)
told me to take over her standard two class
since she has a torn works to do
and i said
WHAT????
mum just smiled at me
and it gave me some courage
without any delay,
i went to standard 2 class and enhance by its decoration
the class is so clean and what i like the most
the class only has 8 student
yes, 8 ONLY
teaching them was a great experience for me
they are cute, sporting, funny
and they give me such a positive feedback

but to tell the truth
most of the student there
are not good with English
they even don't understand basic word
such as fire,tree,beach,etc
are look difficult to them
from the discussion with mu mum
i agree with her that
most of them are not exposed with English word
and only learn and hear English at school

at msu, i really worried about nowadays students
i afraid if my students are much better than myself
i just think how to deal with them,
what xtvt suitable with this type of student,
and seek for latest info to
but
i never think what style that i should use
to deal with student in rural areas,
which not-so-clever
and not smart as KL student
maybe they even dont know how to read..

so i think,
as a teacher to be
i should start thinking
how to be a good english teacher
to all type of student (smart and not)


yes, maybe for practicum on this next june,
i will teach smart student
who get 24 hour tuisyen,
using BlackBerry Curve 8520 or Samsung i8003 Omnia
as their toys
but for posting,
i have to admit that
the probability to me to teach no so clever student is very high
government nowadays like to send their new teacher
to rural places in Sabah, Sarawak,Pahang and even Kelantan
my student there may having bath in river,
or eat once a day

and i, who want to be under government's eye
have to ready starting from now!!!



(p/s : what the boring post.........am i correct? hmphhhhhhhh)




0 comments: