Thursday, December 24, 2009

60 vs 19 : a great day


mode : extremely happy
listen to : shape of my heart, BSB


this is my 60th post and
today i'm officially 19 years old single lady. hik.


i just want to say THANK YOU very much to all my friends
for all wishes, prayers and also, PRESENTs.
i'm never thinking to be very lucky as in having such a great friends like them.
syukran ya ALLAH.

to boys, i appreciate your vigorous n hardness in remembering my birthday date.
thanks a lot. it's kind of weird bcoz we're not talk with each others for a long time.
anyway hope your gurly-girlfriends not chase me with knife.thank you.

and, to my family, no words could describe how graceful i'm having you as my guider.
love you. thanks a lot


so dear my reader, I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom :)

















0 comments: