Monday, December 7, 2009

a little confession



now it is 1.31 am
7th of december
and just a moment ago
i had a little confession with my roomates, aka my besties
started with one simple question
it end up as a big secret of athirah akmar kamaruzaman
comes to others
i'm not a good girl
it is true
ask any TUALANGian,
they will agree
i'm a girl who did many unmoral things
well, you know
as teenagers i want to do many things
without thinking any consequences
until now i wonder why i become too bad
bacause my parents are amazing
they already teach me the bad and right things
but still, i become bad
and they cant be blamed
me is the one who you can pointing on
me.
not anyone else
oh boy
now i've become too emotional..
the reason why i told my near friend of mine
all my past time is
to let they know who is me
who exactly me
and now
i feel a little happy
as they accept myself as me
not other athirah
so i know maybe one or two of you
will read my post
i just want you to know
i'm ready if you wont be friends with me anymore
i can accept it
bcoz who want to share their story with a girl who had bad background?
me either.
so it is up to you
i think a friend should be honest to their friend.
hate me?
it's up to you
but to hate you
i'm never to do so.
enough.

this is official thank you
to all my friends
who always be there whenever i need
(e/o i dont know whether they can accept me or not)
how do i live without you?
these are awesome people in the world

nuhidayah yahaya
rabiatul adawiyah md isa
neili abu shuhud
nor balqis bukhori
adib syarah solihin
nor hafizah syofiyan
siti maisarah azman
nur nabila afifa abd razak
khalidah adibah samat

and also the only friend of mine
that going through with me
in my sadness and joyness

nur syahida zainuddin
(although i know you'll never read this post)


bless to ALLAH s.w.t
HE gives me a second chance to fix myself
and i really relief as
i had oppurtunity to do so ;)



0 comments: