Wednesday, November 4, 2009

bad news and also good news



first at all, i dont think anyone will read this
i guess there are some problems with my blog
but who's care?
i just want to speak my mind

bad news
mum went to rompin until these friday
then she will go to pangkor island on sunday
so, as her only anak-dara-yg-dok-umah
i have to take care of mum's mans (abah n adin)

hahahaha
taktau sape yg jaga sape nanti
actually, living in home w/o mum is difficult
i must do almost house chores
and...........
i hate it
so, this is my bad news

good news
i'm k-drama freaks
but i hate watching them via online
why?
bcoz sumtime the connection is very slow
and to watch one episode
i have to wait for more than an hour
so i'm very glad if tv is showing k drama.
a few month ago, i wish i can watch east of eden
the only k drama which many famous actors and actress
act together under a roof
do u still remember autumn in my heart?
the one who be a brother?
well he is the main actor in EOE
and do u remember the cute liar in my girl?
the one who look perfect with Lee Dong Wook?
she be the main female lead in this drama
and there also other big names such as
Kim Bum,Dennis Oh, Lee Yeon Hee
but as i said b4
i hate waiting and waste my time in front of pc (cehh bkak fb takpe lak)
i'm very-very glad
when know tv2 shows this drama everyday,
12.30 until 1.30
;)
CANT WAIT!!!!
what the long good news huh?





oo yeah
i do some renovation to my blog
i also put 3 songs to my playlist
so sorry if my songs dont suit with ur taste



muahhhhhhhhh

0 comments: